Job Opportunities at WVIK
Director of Corporate Support and Partnerships
Why WVIK 90.3 FM, Quad Cities NPR
WVIK 90.3 FM, Quad Cities NPR, is the local NPR member station providing high quality radio broadcast programming to the Quad Cities and surrounding area for more than 30 years. Our programming of NPR News and Classical Music reaches a diverse audience distinguished by their educational and professional success, who are also choice consumers, business leaders and active members in the community. WVIK's signal reaches 75 miles around the Quad Cities with and is rebroadcasted in Dubuque at 95.9.
What You'll Do
As the Director of Corporate Support and Partnerships, you will be responsible for management of the underwriting and marketing programs. You will create, implement and monitor an underwriting sales plan designed to meet annual revenue goals. You will also assist in the implementation of the newly developed marketing plan.
· Oversee and participate in renewal of existing contracts and prospect for new clients
· Assist in establishing underwriting packages and rates
· Ensure client copy meets FCC regulations
· Identify new opportunities for corporate sponsorships such as online and mobile opportunities, event sponsorships, and more.
This position works closely with the Director of Development, CEO, Business Manager and part-time underwriting sales executive, as well as other WVIK employees to meet the WVIK-FM underwriting and corporate support goals.
What It Takes
· Knowledge of public broadcasting
· TV and or radio sales experience
· Must have a strong sales ability and dedication to client service
· Excellent communication skills with a diverse
Full Job description is available here.
For More Information: Visit www.wvik.orgApplication Instructions: Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and one-page statement of the applicant's philosophy of librarianship to email@example.com no later than March 14, 2014. Additional information is available at Augustana.edu/employment.
WVIK is an equal opportunity employer.