An investigation will probably start soon into possible theft from the city of Moline. Tuesday night, members of the city council gave their preliminary approval to starting a forensic audit and hiring outside legal counsel. Following Tuesday's committee of the whole meeting, the council will hold a special meeting Friday morning to give its formal approval.
- Watch: Small towns look for unique solutions to agricultural water pollution
- In the face of an uncertain future, ag industry titans pair up
- Corn lawsuit against Syngenta certified as class action
- Low wheat prices mean lean times for Wheat Belt farm economy
- Senate committee hears both sides on proposed ag company mergers